Dennis Ross challenges boycotts that single out Israel.
- Alan Dershowitz refutes the characterization of Israel as an apartheid state.
- Dore Gold warns of the vulnerability of holy sites if part of Jerusalem is turned over to the Palestinian Authority.
- Irwin Cotler and Alan Dershowitz discuss open access to the Israeli court system and judicial protection of minority rights.
- Caroline Glick discusses the broader context of culture and values that are necessary elements for peace.
- Alex Safian and Natan Sharansky discuss the effectiveness against terrorism of Israelís security barrier.
- Eytan Schwartz discusses the moral dilemmas for Israel in responding to terrorist attacks from Gaza.
- Dennis Ross challenges boycotts that single out Israel.
- Anne Bayefsky traces the differing historical treatment of Israel and other countries by the UN.
- Tzipi Livni discusses Iranís destabilizing impact in the Middle East.
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses the worldwide impact of Iranís radical fundamentalist ideology.